GES – Warranty Terms & Conditions
The warranty periods for GES products are as follows:
- All PV Panels – 10-year warranty
- All other components (Solar Light Whiz) – 4-year warranty
- All other components (Solar Whiz, Solar Whiz Commercial, Sub Floor Ventilation, Solar Air Module) – 2-year warranty
If you have any questions regarding your product or warranty, please get in touch with us:
Free Call: 1300 959 517
Global Eco Solutions (GES) is the wholesaler of Solar Whiz, Solar Whiz Commercial, Sub Floor Ventilation, Solar Light Whiz and Solar Air Module products.
To understand your rights with warranties under Australian Consumer Law (ACL), please visit the ACCC’s Warranties page.
GES product warranty coverage includes:
- damage in transport, if transport was organised by GES (GES must be notified of any damage immediately upon delivery in order to process these claims),
- technical faults (under the manufacturer’s warranty).
GES will assess warranty claims within 2 business days once sufficient information has been received.
GES will provide replacement parts under warranty at no cost.
Any item returned to GES under warranty that is found not to be faulty will result in a charge for:
- the cost of the replacement item,
- the cost of delivery for the replacement item, and
- the cost of delivery to return the used item.
The warranty excludes damage caused by:
- adverse weather conditions,
- natural disasters,
- deliberate/intentional damage or misuse, and
- accidental damage during installation or use.
The warranty is void in cases where a customer uses non-genuine parts, including but not limited to:
- alternative PV panels, and
- alternative motors.
Dealers are responsible for addressing warranty-related issues on behalf of customers they have supplied to and/or installed for, including:
- identifying the problem to GES’s satisfaction,
- determining whether a repair or a replacement is required,
- submitting a warranty claim on behalf of the customer,
- organising the necessary services to replace or repair the product, and
- returning the faulty item to GES.