Solar Light Whiz – Daylighting Alternative with Solar Lights
Solar Light Whiz is a great daylighting alternative to traditional solar lights. Solar Light Whiz solar lights offer many advantages over the traditional tube style skylights such as:
- Shaftless solar skylight alternative – No need to install a shaft or solar tube (a hole in your roof)
- Inexpensive and simple solar light installation – suitable for DIY
- Ideal solar light solution for multi-storey buildings and hard to reach areas
- Solar Light Whiz mimics conventional skylights/daylighting installations
- Solar-powered lights – no power consumption – unless you want to use the LED light panel at night or ‘top it up’ during overcast conditions
- Designed for DIY – no mains power – no electrician required to install your solar LED system
- Heat and noise is not transferred through the installation into the building
- Optional night-time operation – use your solar LED/solar-powered lights at night
Solar Lights – Solar Powered Lighting
Solar-powered lights are great for daylighting in rooms with limited natural light such as:
- Corridors & Hallways
- Toilets & bathrooms
Illume Daylighting Alternative – Solar Skylight Alternatives
Solar Light Whiz is a great alternative to an illume lighting system. Solar Light Whiz offers greater flexibility, more lumens and a more comfortable daylighting simulation than the better known Illume daylighting system. However, at a comparative price and easier installation, including simple wiring from one single solar panel to multiple solar lights. Solar Light Whiz is an easy choice when considering solar skylight alternatives like Illume and Solaro or traditional skylights of the tube style.
Solaro Daylighting Alternative – Solar Lights
Solaro daylighting solar-powered lights have been around for a while (much longer than Illume), but are expensive and don’t offer installation flexibility. Some of the benefits of solar skylights (specifically, our solar skylights) are that they are cheaper, can be installed on ANY home and allow you to operate the solar LED lights at night with a night pack. You can even install a dimmer, which enables you to dim or turn off the lights during the day.
Solar Lights & Solar LED Lights – Night Operation
Solar Light Whiz focus on Solar-powered LED lighting, however, our solar lights may also be used at night if you add a night pack to the solar LED lights.
Follow the link to view/download more information in the Solar Light Whiz smart solar skylight alternative brochure.